Wilmington United Methodist Church (WUMC) accepts on-line payments. Depending on your preferences, you can make your donations and other payments using a credit card, or set up an electronic transfer directly from your checking or savings account. You can set up automatic payments on a recurring schedule, such as weekly or monthly for your Annual Pledge contributions, or as one-time donations or payments.
Electronic Giving benefits both you and WUMC
- You can schedule payments to fit your budget and choose the optimal time for each transaction
- You no longer need to write checks or remember to bring your weekly Pledge envelope to church
- You can earn reward points on your credit card. Using your card pays your tithe to WUMC, and you keep the points earned. (There is an option for you to elect to pay the 2.75% service fee so your full donation benefits the church.)
- WUMC receives income on a more consistent basis, which reduces cash flow fluctuations and allows the church to pay its bills during lean months. (Typically donations fall off dramatically over the summer, and rebound by December).
- Church staff and volunteers spend less time counting money, which frees them up for other essential tasks.
Electronic giving and payments are made simple via secure website links. We support:Annual Pledging:
Pay your annual pledge on-line choosing the optimal schedule to suit your needsDonations:
Make charitable contributions for special Sundays, disaster relief, and other one-time giving opportunitiesPayments:
Cover costs such as Altar Flowers, tickets for the Ham and Bean Supper or Chicken BBQ, Mission trip expenses, etc.
When using online giving you may contribute as a guest or create a profile, which allows you to make additional contributions without having to reenter your information each time. It's easy, it's fast and it's secure. This is a "win-win" situation for all.
This program does not replace Pledge envelopes for those who prefer to pay with check or cash--it is a new convenient way to give in addition to our traditional methods. However you choose to support WUMC, we thank you.