Our congregation prepares and serves dinners 2-3 times monthly at St Paul's Soup Kitchen in Lowell. (2nd Monday & 4th Tuesday). Currently, we serving about 80 people a night. While a small group of people kept this vital commitment going during the pandemic shutdown, it's time to get the congregation at large re-involved. St Paul's organizes the food distribution to minimize Covid risks for all involved. How you can help:
• Cook a tray of food - we'll post a signup, with easy recipes and due date.
• Help heat and package food in the church kitchen - usually 2:30 the day of event.
• Drive food to Lowell about 4pm day of event.
• Distribute food at St Paul's - 4:30 to 6.
• Coordinate! We'll walk you through it. It's easier than it sounds.
Please contact any Outreach member to volunteer or ask questions.
Feast of St Paul's
Every fall we have a "Feast of St Paul's" church dinner, featuring selections from our St. Paul's menu. This also helps fund our food service at St Paul's. This year's feast will be in October. Please look in the October Conversations for more details.
The church serves lunch at the Dwelling Place soup kitchen in Woburn the third Monday of the month. Please contact Ann St. Onge if you would like to help.
It's not all about the food!
Besides the many causes we support through fundraising, in non-pandemic times Outreach aids congregation mission trips and organizes local service opportunities. We look forward to a time when we can resume these activities safely.